Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Monday, November 1, 2010

She's baaaackkkk!!

Known as the Paper Lady, Debbie has attended K.I.S.S. Events from the very beginning!! I love to give Debbie a hard time and believe me, she dishes it back!! She's fun, knows her business and always helpful!! Welcome Debbie!


1. Introduce yourself and your company. My name is Debbie and I have been in business since 2001. When I started I felt like I had a little of this and a little of that so hence the name This n That for Memories

2. How did you get started with your business? I went to a scrapbook party and was hooked from then on!

3. What’s the biggest challenge and also the biggest reward you’ve gotten out of your business? My biggest challenge was trying to run a retail store by myself and continue to work a full time job doing something else. My biggest reward is being able to do the thing I love... SCRAPBOOK

4. What is your favorite creation you’ve made and what made it so special? My grandkids books are all special to me!

5. What three things do you use the most when scrapbooking? My cutter, paper and embellishments.

6. Complete the sentence, I am resourceful

7. My favorite colors to decorate my home are browns to use in my scrapbook are all colors

8. My favorite picture of all time is all my grandkids

9. I am most excited about sharing with you at K.I.S.S. Scrapbooks any help I can give gives me pleasure.

No comments: