Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Meet our Vendors

We've sent all our vendors 10 questions and will be sharing their answers over the next few weeks so you can get to know them before shopping with them. Feel free to ask questions in the comments section or welcome them to the Crop Hop!

Tonight we begin with Abi Almandinger, Creative Memories Unit Leader and returning vendor for the 2nd year with K.I.S.S. Events.

1. Introduce yourself and your company. Abi Almandinger, Creative Memories Unit Leader! I help busy people find the perfect photo solution for them, whether it be traditional scrapbooking or slide-in style albums…whatever helps them get it done. I even offer DIFY: Do It For You!

2. How did you get started with your business? I went to a girls night out, saw an album unlike anything I’d ever seen and called up a perfect stranger out of the clear blue sky and said, “I’ll do whatever it takes to get a free album”!

3. What’s the biggest challenge and also the biggest reward you’ve gotten out of your business? The biggest challenge is retaining downline, but the biggest reward is seeing women come out of their shells, and build on their inherent strengths. It’s amazing how women develop when given an opportunity!

4. What is your favorite creation you’ve made and what made it so special? I once made a Easter basket for my daughter, decorating it out of scrapbook paper. Although it was quite simple, I felt very crafty and proud of my creation (usually they don’t turn out so well!), as well as being “Super Mom”!

5. If you could meet anyone, who would it be and why? Jesus…there are just so many questions to ask!

6. What three things do you use the most when scrapbooking? Computer, mouse, and eyeglasses!

7. Complete the sentence, I am very adventurous!

8. My favorite colors to decorate my home are bright colors (I have blue, yellow, red and green in various rooms of my house) to use in my scrapbook are all of our power palettes! (I think I’ve used all or at least most of them!)

9. My favorite picture of all time is my daughter jumping into her daddy’s arms, completely secure in the knowledge he will catch her and loving the adventure!

10. I am most excited about sharing our organizational software, called Memory Manager. It automatically stores your photos chronologically and this program can find any digital photo in about two clicks of a button, even if it is not named. It is AMAZING…oh, and did I mention that it has all kinds of editing features that professional-grade programs offer, but that are a lot easier to use!

No comments: