Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Monday, October 25, 2010

Let's talk with

Lori McCroskey of Clear Dollar Stamps!

1. Introduce yourself and your company. Hello! My name is Lori McCroskey and I own Clear Dollar Stamps! I am a stay at home mom of two wonderful little girls and have a wonderful husband that gets to do all my accounting for me….he’s so lucky!

2. How did you get started with your business? I started my business out of the corner of my basement when my girls were 2 and 4 years old. They would watch Veggie Tales and I would work on my eBay store (which is where I got started). I started with one of
the “boxed” stamp companies, and decided that I would really like to be able to sell on the internet and offer a larger variety of Christian stamps, and that is where the dream of Clear Dollar Stamps began. The business is named Clear Dollar Stamps because I started with all dollar stamps. I wanted every stay at home mom to be able to afford this hobby if they desired to do it!

3. What’s the biggest challenge and also the biggest reward you’ve gotten out of your business? The biggest reward to having my own business is getting to be at home with my family and the biggest challenge is trying to balance a business which is in the home!

4. What is your favorite creation you’ve made and what made it so special? We fondly refer to our cards and projects as our paper children….we put so much thought and creativity into each and every one of them. I don’t really have a favorite, but certainly go look at our gallery to see all of our favorites! http://cleardollarstamps.smugmug.com/


5. If you could meet anyone, who would it be and why? I would love to meet Jesus because I want to be just like him! Think of the stories he could tell!

6. What three things do you use the most when scrapbooking? I do mostly card and gift making and the three tools I use most are me Scor-pal, Scor-tape and my line of Clearly Coordinating cardstock, ribbons, pens, and markers!

7. Complete the sentence, I am so blessed to have a job that I absolutely love!

8. My favorite colors to decorate my home are anything trendy to use in my scrapbook are whatever coordinates! Painting my house walls was really a challenge for me as my favorite color changes every few months! That is why I like paper crafting so much….so many colors, so little time!

9. My favorite picture of all time is a picture of my daughter walking down our dirt road with the hay field waving around her….just so tranquil!

10. I am most excited about sharing with you at K.I.S.S. Scrapbooks...my love of paper crafting, as well as, ministering and loving people through gifts and cards!

No comments: